Modcloth Sales!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Struggle is Real...to Find Waterproof Wide Calf Boots

The Struggle is Real

Every day, I spend my lunch break looks for boots online. I had wonderful rain boots once..i live din NYC and discovered this site called one stop plus..because even though I'm curvy, I am a plus girl. 

I found wide calf purple plaid wellies for 59.99. I worn these to fashion week. I wore them to work. I wore then hiking in the rain, snow, and mud. They finally passed away in 2014.

RIP Burgundy Plaid Boots. I miss you.

And now I can’t find another pair like it.

I have huge clunky gardening rain boots from Target for $7 that fit my calf. I'm curvy. I'm not huge. For some reason, hundreds upon thousands of boots are made for calves that are say, 10 inches…and wide calf boots are 15”.  Not even close, bitches.

And even if I pay 150$ for wide calf snow boots., now they are HUGE!!!! Clunky. Heavy. Hot.

But I wear normal sizes, clothes, and boots. And I have a ton of awesome boots I wear daily.
IT'S THE WATERPROOF ONES I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH!

Why is this so prevalent.  Why can’t I find a boot that will compliment my dresses, my skirts, keep my feet dry and cost under $100? Why won’t they fit me. I work out. I’m not skinny, but all my clothes fit me. My shoes fit me. Why can’t I find boots to fit me?!

Does anyone out there know why!?!?

And more to the point…can anyone get me a wide calf cute rain/waterproof boot that fits a 17” calf?


If you got a pair for me, I’ll do all I can to sing your praises!

ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS ISSUE?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beauty Box 5

Get top beauty brands delivered to your door every month with Beauty Box 5. Click Here!