Modcloth Sales!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Dior's Addict Lipstick

I had a yard sale over the weekend, and so I was feeling flush.
Off I went to the mall, where I happened to see the most gorgeous lipstick.
I usually use Burt's Bees, so this was a departure for me.


Sephora's Dior Addict Lipstick caught my eye. Rich, creamy, and hydrating, this little lipstick went home with me and we have been sharing a happy relationship for the past 24 hours.

I chose Dior City Lights and so far, I'm loving it. One of my biggest issues with full-on lipstick (not gloss or a coat) is that it seems to dry out my lips and flake off. And if I layer a gloss or a chapstick-type over top, it smudges or otherwise disappears.

This lipstick is very hydrating due to it's hydra-gel inner core and nourishing oils. It keeps its sheer color and offers a bit of a sparkle.

Since it is so sheer, however, try out the colors in-store rather than online. That way you can choose the look you want.

Dior Addict offers many colors to chose from and is priced at Sephora for $35.

#500DaysOfBeauty


2 comments:

The Beauty Box 5

Get top beauty brands delivered to your door every month with Beauty Box 5. Click Here!