Modcloth Sales!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

His and Hers Makeovers at Salon Rosa M on the Main Line

As I walked through the door to Salon Rosa M, I immediately felt comfortable. Beautiful Rosa and her team welcomed my friend Tim and I, and we sat down with glasses of wine. 
Melissa cuts Tim's hair.
Tim sat down under the experienced eyes and scissors of Melissa as she gave him and excellent haircut and used awesome hair products from The Salon Guy. Tim Hennessey, Executive Director of the Pottstown BrewFest,  loved his new haircut and style.

 

Rosa and I discussed a new hair color and highlights. I wanted to stay blonde, but remove a bit of the brassy color that was creeping into my hair from chlorine and swimming. She foiled up my hair and talked about her start in hair. 
Rosa dry-cuts Christine's hair, see the lavender undertones!
Rosa is first and foremost, and artist. She was focused on art in the early part of her life, and soon transferred that love of art into the beauty and styling of hair- and hair is an art. She learned from some of the best stylists in the city, and opened her own salon in Narberth.
Salon Rosa M


 Rosa’s unique methods- dry-cutting- and impeccable style and grace has earned her a place in the industry with a fabulous team and great space- local Philly celebs come to get beautified. I loved how Rosa really listened and worked on an amazing hair care solution for me. 

I had even joked that I wanted blue and silver hair like Elsa, or something fun like purple. While I was getting my hair rinsed out, she added a very subtle lavender undertone, highlight the back and ends with a purple rinse, giving it a fun sparkly depth. I haven’t had purple hair since the nineties, so it was great- why haven’t I been doing this all along!
 
Deanna applies eye shadow to Christine's green eyes




This salon is situated on the busy section of Montgomery Avenue on the Main Line is warm and welcoming. 

The salon does organic spray tanning, all hair styles and a carrier of fabulous products, plus, makeup applications. 



Deanna the make-up artiste did my face and made me look gorgeous. Being with these super skilled women all night was very cool. I love the false eyelashes!
Thanks Deanna! xoxo

Salon Rosa M does men’s’ and women’s styles as well as special events such as His and Her Date Nights and Girls’ Nights.

Please follow Salon Rosa M on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Call: (610) 771-9900, salonrosam@gmail.com
948 Montgomery Ave Narberth, PA.


Please follow The Salon Guy on FacebookInstagramTwitter and YouTube


Special thanks to the ever-awesome Genevieve L. Malandra (Gigi),
Director of Strategic Communications of J2 Communications for coordinating this evening.

Special thank yous to Melissa, Deanna, and Rosa for making Tim and I look so great!












2 comments:

  1. You look great! This makes me want to go to salon soon! I could really use some color, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I always forget how great i feel after a night at the salon!!!

      Delete

The Beauty Box 5

Get top beauty brands delivered to your door every month with Beauty Box 5. Click Here!