Modcloth Sales!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Make Your Feet and Nails Feel Fantastic with Amopé

I've been looking for a product to soften my feet for a while. I have pretty nice feet, but i wanted great smooth feet! Long walks on the beach didn't quite exfoliate the way I had hoped, even getting regular pedicures wasn't helping- I wanted touchably smooth feet. In the shower I always use a file, but it seemed to rip up my heels more than smooth them. I knew there was something better- I saw a commercial for Amopé and decided to try it out.

I'm now a convert! Gone are the files, the graters, the coarse sticks- and in with Amopé! My husband rubs my feet a lot and he says that me feet feel so soft and smooth. I used the Pedi Perfect Electronic Pedicure Foot File-Regular Coarse device and it is awesome! Try it out- if you have been searching for an easy-to-use, no mess, no pain way to smooth your feet, these products are for you.

Also try the Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Nail Care System- buffs nails to a glorious shine, and so easy to use. So long, salon!


*Thanks to Alison Deasy and Amopé - product was provided for consideration and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beauty Box 5

Get top beauty brands delivered to your door every month with Beauty Box 5. Click Here!